Wednesday, March 24, 2010

G's haul

My haul from gmarket! (so far)


Ok not all, ziplocks are missing (buried somewhere can't find them!:() and i didn't display out all the purederm masks as they are all happily sitting in a box.





Masks in a box! I can't find enough space in my cupboard to store them so I left them lying around in a box on the floor. You can read K's review of them in the post below :)

skin79 BB cream/Guerlain mini meteorites trio/VOV showcase glosses + eyeshadow stick/Etude handcreams

Really happy with all the cosmetics cuz somehow they all suit my skintone!(which is very very tan thanks to many hours under the sun) I was quite worried about the BB cream at first as they always come out a shade too light for my skintone. Only decided to try it after reading reviews that it being too dark for others and it fits me quite well :)

As for guerlain meteorites, it is discontinued from DFS stores and I had given up hope of getting the set and was quite surprised to find them on gmarket. The packaging it came in is slightly yellowed, looks like it has been stored for sometime but I'm quite fine with it since the packaging is brand new. No expiry date or whatsoever on box, smelled and looked fine, and i haven't gotten any allergic reaction yet.

VOV glosses were kind of an impusle buy cuz the polka dotted top was too cute :D:D I got 01- Yeori Berry (actually swapped with K with 04-Pink Ray cuz I have sth similar) and 07-Hearty Coral, both goes on rather sheer and contain shimmer bits but aren't obvious or gritty. The texture is quite smooth and I quite like the berry-ish scent it comes with.


Headbands from Lumine

oh, the pink backpack in the first picture is from this seller too, the rabbit is a freebie that comes along with the bag. There are a couple of different rabbits listed but the one you get is random.

The bands I got are (from right clockwise)

1) Hot pink Hilton chiffon band and sherbet ribbon pin

2) Pink and purple Helena bands

3) Navy, hot pink and orange Sherbet Ribbon bands

4) Red Angel band (9cm)

5) Gold Alyssa band

6)Polka dotted flower (clip) & Blooming flower (hair tie)

The quality of these bands are not bad and aren't too tight for my head. I personally prefer bands that aren't too tight and these are not suitable for those who need teeth-structure to hold their hair in place. The ends are rather well-padded so it doesn't hurt.

I'll do a more detailed post with individual photos of the hair accessories when the 3rd order comes in next week or so. I know I should stop getting them but they are just too hard to resist at such cheap prices (none over $10!) and variety to match clothes!

Labels: , ,


 ♥♥ G  posted at  11:00 PM   


0 Comments:

Post a Comment